Psalty - He\'s Got The Whole World In His Hands Mp3
Musicaddict.com
Powered by Blogger.

FRIDAY MORNING IN AUSTRALIA.

>> Friday, July 8, 2011


Good Morning - welcome to Friday and some better news on our little champions who are still not out of the woods, but have some improvement.

Ethan is doing okay - still not healed and waiting for results of scope which should be through by Friday night Australian time.
Hoping and praying this little guy can go home and the family can be together again.

Kenzie seems to be rising to the challenges as this post is from her Mother:

Kenzie had a stable night, no fresh bleeding, only old drainage in the surgical drains. Her vitals remain stable. All the docs I spoke with this morning are pretty much in shock that they were able to pinpoint a specific area of bleeding. I had the privledge of reminding them of all the prayers being sent up accross this earth for Miss McKenzie, and for them.  
          
 Docs had to turn her diuretic off this morning because she was urinating too much. A beautiful clear, yellow urine. I stand in awe as I watch our Heavenly Father respond to the prayers of His children. I ask you all to please continue in prayer for our little one. Her intestine is still ruptured.  Please pray that this will heal quicikly and normally, with no blockage,and that she will be able to absorb nutrients from feedings (when they start). 

Pray that she will be able to wean from the ventilator soon and of course no more bleeding. I long to hear her say "Rocky you mommie"  I also long to hear a/all docs admit that her recovery is a Miracle.  I again want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love and faithfulness in praying for McKenzie and for our family.  

You will never fully understand how you have ministered not only to us, but to the entire hospital staff. I have witnessed many of the nurses tearing up as I tell them about all of you. 

I will update as I get more info throughout the day.  If any of you feel you are able, please send a letter or card to McKenzie.  What a wonderful reminder it will be to her of how many people interceded on her behalf.
McKenzie Fleshman, PICU #21, Cincinnati Childrens Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45229

It is delightful to be able to post such better news - give thanks for   all we have and for the support we can be to each other.

Love and hugs,
Linda. 

0 comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP